Eazy Backup 5 ~ Update History
Announcement - Eazy Backup 7 Released - June 30, 2013
Update March 10, 2013
- The Advantage XI data base backup logic was updated to include a number of other items.
Update Sept 14, 2012
- The IncrediMail backup module was modified to correct a rare "access violation" issue.
Update Nov 4, 2011
- The Windows Mail backup module was modified to correct a problem when saving Contacts on Windows Vista systems.
- The Desktop backup module was modified to correct a problem with the save of the Common/Public Desktop items.
Update Sep 24, 2011
- The Quick Books backup module was modified to for improved compatibility with more recent versions of Quick Books.
Update Aug 28, 2011
- The Firefox backup module was modified to for Firefox 6 compatibility.
Update July 5, 2011
- The Quicken backup module was modified to remove some redundant files from the backup.
Update June 29, 2011
- The Firefox backup module was modified to support additional items for Firefox 5.
- The program was modified to improve the program "close" logic (to allow unattended backups).
Update May 26, 2011
- The Outlook backup module was modified to correct a problem with the save of the Office 2010 custom dictionary items.
- The Outlook backup module was updated to save and restore the Outlook 2010 email account junk mail settings.
Update May 18, 2011
- The Firefox backup module has been updated to included some additional elements for Firefox version 4.
- The Firefox module was also updated to correct a problem with the save of bookmarks that occurred on some systems.
Update Feb 15, 2011
- The IncrediMail backup module has been updated to included some additional elements.
Update Feb 13, 2011
- In rare cases, Eazy Backup was not able to locate the current Contacts data base for Windows Live Mail. This has been corrected.
Update Jan 18, 2011
- The program has been updated to work with the 2011 release of Windows Live Mail.
Note: The Contacts from prior versions of WLM are not usable with the 2011 release. You must install this update to backup the Contacts in Windows Live Mail 2011.
Update Jan 7, 2011
- Eazy Backup 7 has been updated to improve reliability when working with very large backup files.
- The Outlook backup module has been modified to work with the "Click-To-Run" versions of Outlook (Office) 2010.
Update Sept 20, 2010
- Eazy Backup 7 has been updated to cure a problem on Windows 7 - 64 bit systems when used in conjunction with the Open File Manager.
Update - September 12, 2010
- The backup of the Eazy Backup settings has been updated.
- The Outlook backup group was updated to improve operations on systems running Outlook 2010.
Update - July 6, 2010
- The "Create Shortcut" function saved the shortcut to the incorrect location on the Start Menu. This has been fixed.
- The Options settings has been improved for use by keyboard only (i.e. without a mouse).
- The Nelson Email Organizer module has been updated to operate with NEO Pro 4.
- The IncrediMail module has been updated to improve the backup of IncrediMail 2.0 mail folders.
- The Mail Washer Pro 2010 module was updated to include the registration information.
Update - June 24, 2010
- Under certain conditions while doing a scheduled backup, the progress window would remain visible after the backup was complete. This has been corrected.
Release of Eazy Backup 7
- Eazy Backup 7 released June 22, 2010
Eazy Backup 4 - Update History