Download Express Assist 11
You may download and install Express Assist
for evaluation purposes. The download is not limited in any way but it will cease to
operate 15 days after the first use. When a license for the software is purchased, you will
receive a product license key which will remove the 15 day evaluation time limit.
Note: when you purchase the license for Express Assist, all of your settings, etc from the evaluation will be preserved.
Download and install as follows:
- Click the button at the right to download the setup program [ea11setup.exe] [The current download is version 11.0.12]
[Use this in case of problems with the primary server above]
- When you see the message "Would you like to open the file or save it...", choose "Save".
- Choose a location on your system to save the downloaded file (e.g. "My Documents" or "My Downloads"). Remember where you chose to save it!
- Useful Hint: If you use IE, remove the check from "Close this dialog box when download completes".
- When the download is complete, 'Open' the folder (in Windows Explorer) where you saved the download.
- Double click on the file named ea11setup to install Express Assist 11
- Express Assist 11 operates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista™, and Windows XP™.
- Works with Outlook Express - versions 5 and 6 on Windows XP.
- Works with Windows Mail on Windows Vista.
- Works with Windows Live Mail on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and XP.