MT Backup ~ Functions and Features:
MT Backup is a comprehensive but very flexible tool for saving Mozilla Thunderbird data. The program functions though a wizard driven interface which is designed to be used effectively by a novice as well as an IT professional.
MT Backup Features:
- Works with Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Create a "Backup" copy of all of your mail (including all attachments).
- Save all of the important email registry settings (e.g. message rules) and supporting data.
- Easily "Restore" the mail and all settings after a system failure.
- Transfer your mail and settings to a new machine.
- Transfer Thunderbird on one machine to Thunderbird on another - and vice/versa.
- Find and messages in the backup which are not in the current Thunderbird message folders. This will allow you to restore just a single lost message, or to keep folders "in sync" between machines. This is unique to AJSystems.com backup programs.
- Search for and View any message in the backup file without restoring. This is unique to AJSystems.com backup programs.
- Backup and restore of ancillary data: Documents, Desktop items, Internet Explorer settings, Firefox settings, and Google Chrome settings.
- Backup any data using custom backup groups.
- Backup Now! - One step backup using the parameters from the prior backup.The program remembers how you like to do things.
- Automatic reminder to backup after a set number of days - according to your needs. Never again forget this important task.
- Retrieve messages from the backup as text (.txt) files or as Mail (.eml) files.
- If you need to refer to your actions, a log is maintained for each Backup or Restore. This can easily be printed as required.
- Schedule the backup using the simple MT Backup scheduler (included), or using the Windows Scheduler.
- Works with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista™ and Windows XP™.