OutBack Plus 7 - Update History
Release of OutBack Plus 10 - August 1, 2015
- OutBack Plus 10 with support for Outlook 2016 was released on August 1, 2015.
- Upgrades to OutBack Plus 10 are available to prior users at a discount.
Announcement - OutBack Plus 8 released - March 27, 2012
Update Mar 17, 2012 -- [ver 7.0.20]
- The OBP7 program was checked for compatibility with Firefox 11.
- This is the final release for OutBack Plus 7.
Update Feb 24, 2012
- The program was checked for compatibility with Firefox 10.
Update Dec 30, 2011
- The program was checked for compatibility with Firefox 9.
Update Nov 15, 2011 -- [ver 7.0.19]
- The program was modified to support Firefox 8.
Update Oct 06, 2011 -- [ver 7.0.18]
- The program was modified to support Firefox 7.
Update Aug 28, 2011 -- [ver 7.0.17]
- The program was modified to support Firefox 6.
Update June 29, 2011 -- [ver 7.0.16]
- The program was modified to support additional items for Firefox 5.
- The program was modified to improve the program "close" logic (to allow unattended backups).
Update May 26, 2011 -- [ver 7.0.15]
- The program was modified to correct a problem with the save of the Office 2010 custom dictionary items.
- The program was updated to save and restore the Outlook 2010 email account junk mail settings.
Update Feb 20, 2011 -- [ver 7.0.14]
- OBP8 was updated to include additional items for Firefox 4.
Update Feb 20, 2011 -- [ver 126.96.36.199]
- The OBP8 Help documentation has been updated to provide additional information on email accounts in Outlook 2010.
- OBP8 was updated to work better with Firefox 4.
Update Jan 5, 2011 -- [ver 188.8.131.52]
- OBP8 has been updated to improve reliability when working with very large PST files.
Update Sept 19, 2010 -- [ver 7.0.11]
- OBP8 has been updated to cure a problem on Windows 7 - 64 bit systems when used in conjunction with the Open File Manager.
Update Sept 2, 2010 -- [ver 7.0.10]
- The program has been modified to make it easier to use the Import and Search type restores for Outlook 2010 users.
- The restore of email accounts to machines running Outlook 2100 will no longer be available. This limitation may be lifted in future.
- Under rare cases, an erroneous message could be issued when doing the Import or Search type restore after the restore was complete. The message had no effect on the operation of the program. It has been fixed.
Update July 24, 2010 -- [ver 7.0.9]
- The program has been updated to work with the "Click-To-Run" versions of Outlook (Office) 2010.
- Under rare conditions, an erroneous error message would be issued while creating a custom backup group. This has been fixed.
Update July 24, 2010 -- [ver 7.0.8]
- The Options settings has been improved for use by keyboard only (i.e. without a mouse).
- The Firefox backup module was updated to include more data specific to Firefox 3.5 and up.
- A few minor cosmetic changes were made to improve usability.
Update May 24, 2010 -- [ver 7.0.7]
- In rare cases, files saved with a custom backup group would fail to restore. This has been fixed.
Update Apr 25, 2010 -- [ver 7.0.6]
- On systems running the release version of Outlook 2010, a "View File" button would be shown on restore when inappropriate. This has been fixed.
Update Apr 9, 2010 -- [ver 7.0.5]
- When doing a restore, the number of bytes to be restored is now shown (for information purposes).
- On XP systems only, the save of "My Documents" would also include "My Videos" (contrary to the documentation). This has been corrected
- In rare cases, an "access violation" would occur while modifying the "job" parameters"". This has been corrected.
Update - January 8, 2010 [ver 7.0.4]
- On some systems, the Outlook Business Contact Manager data base could not be saved. This has been corrected.
- In rare cases, a backup of "My Documents", on XP systems only, would result in fewer items saved than expected. This has been corrected.
Update - September 11, 2009 [ver 7.0.2]
- On a very few systems, the program would fail to start due to a NetBios error. This has been corrected.
- On a very few systems, the "Options" segment of the "Live Update" was not available. This has been corrected.
Update - July 30, 2009 [ver 7.0.1]
- The option to show the backup logs only when there was an error did not work as expected. This has been corrected.
- One minor change was made to improve reliability.
Release of OutBack Plus 7 - Jun 15, 2009
- OutBack Plus 7 released as version 7.0.0
OutBack Plus 6 - Update History