Download OutBack Plus 10
You may download and install OutBack Plus 10 for evaluation purposes. The evaluation version has limited restore functions and it will cease to operate 15 days after the first use. When a license for the software is purchased, you will receive a product license key which will remove the evaluation limitations.
Note: when you purchase the license for OutBack Plus, all of your settings, etc from the evaluation will be preserved.
Download and install OutBack Plus 10 as follows:
- Click the button at the right to download the setup program [obp10setup.exe] [The current download is version 10.1.0]
[Use this in case of problems with the primary server above]
- When you see the message "Would you like to open the file or save it...", choose "Save".
- Choose a location on your system to save the downloaded file (e.g. "My Documents" or "My Downloads"). Remember where you chose to save it!
- Useful Hint: If you use IE, remove the check from "Close this dialog box when download completes".
- When the download is complete, 'Open" the folder (in Windows Explorer) where you saved the download.
- Double click on the obp10setup file to install OutBack Plus 10
Notes to users of prior versions of OutBack Plus:
- If you have a license for OutBack Plus 7 (OBP7), OutBack Plus 8 (OBP8), or OutBack Plus 9 (OBP9) you may purchase an upgrade license for OutBack Plus 10 (OBP10) at a discount.
- OBP10 will read and restore the backup files created with earlier versions of OutBack Plus.
- OBP10 backup files can not be used with the older versions of OutBack Plus.
- If you require the setup for an older version of OutBack Plus, please see the Knowledge Base.