You may download and install PrintScreenWorks
for evaluation purposes. The download is not limited in any way but it will cease to
operate 15 days after the first use. When a license for the software is purchased, you will
receive a product license key which will remove the 15 day evaluation time limit.
Note: when you purchase the license for PrintScreenWorks, all of your settings, etc from the evaluation will be preserved.
Download and install as follows:
- Click the button at the right to download the setup program: [pswsetup.exe] [The current download is version 6.9.3]
- When you see the message "Would you like to open the file or save it...", choose "Save".
- Choose a location on your system to save the downloaded file (e.g. "My Documents" or "My Downloads"). Remember where you chose to save it!
- Useful Hint: If you use IE, remove the check from "Close this dialog box when download completes".
- When the download is complete, 'Open' the folder (in Windows Explorer) where you saved the download.
- Double click on the file named pswsetup to install PrintScreenWorks
- PrintScreenWorks operates on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 98/ME, and Windows 2000.