Download Win Mail Backup
You may download and install Win Mail Backup for evaluation purposes. The download is not limited in any way but it will cease to operate 15 days after the first use. When a license for the software is purchased, you will receive a product license key which will remove the 15 day evaluation time limit.
Note: when you purchase the license for Win Mail Backup, all of your settings, etc from the evaluation will be preserved.
Download and install as follows:
- Click the button at the right to download the setup program [wmb3setup.exe] [The current download is version 3.0.12]
[Use this in case of problems with the primary server above]
- When you see the message "Would you like to open the file or save it...", choose "Save".
- Choose a location on your system to save the downloaded file (e.g. "My Documents" or "My Downloads"). Remember where you chose to save it!
- Useful Hint: If you use IE, remove the check from "Close this dialog box when download completes".
- When the download is complete, 'Open' the folder (in Windows Explorer) where you saved the download.
- Double click on the file named wmb3setup to install Win Mail Backup 3
- Win Mail Backup operates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista™ and XP™
- Fully Compatible with Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail.
Notes for prior users of Win Mail Backup:
- If you have a license for any prior version of Win Mail Backup, you may purchase an upgrade to Win Mail Backup 3 [WMB3]) at a discount.
- WMB3 will read and restore the backup files from all prior versions of Win Mail Backup.
- If you require a setup file for an earlier version of Win Mail Backup, see the Knowledge Base.