Download Win Mail Quick Tools
You may download and install Win Mail Quick Tools for evaluation purposes. The download is not limited in any way but it will cease to operate 15 days after the first use. When a license for the software is purchased, you will receive a product license key which will remove the 15 day evaluation time limit.
Note: when you purchase the license for Win Mail Quick Tools, all of your settings, etc from the evaluation will be preserved.
Download and install as follows:
- Click the button at the right to download the setup program [wmqt-setup.exe] [The current download is version 5.4.2]
- When you see the message "Would you like to open the file or save it...", choose "Save".
- Choose a location on your system to save the downloaded file (e.g. "My Documents" or "My Downloads"). Remember where you chose to save it!
- Useful Hint: If you use IE, remove the check from "Close this dialog box when download completes".
- When the download is complete, 'Open" the folder (in Windows Explorer) where you saved the download.
- Double click on the file named wmqt-setup to install Win Mail Quick Tools
- Win Mail Quick Tools operates on Windows Vista™ and Windows XP™
- Fully Compatible with Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail.