WM Duplicate Message Remover
If you use Windows Mail for your personal or business mail you will, no doubt, have encountered duplicate email messages.
Duplicate messages are often the result of a failure in the Internet connection while downloading the email messages from the server. If you have received some, but not all, of the messages to download when the Internet connection is interrupted, then the messages will be downloaded again when the connection is re-established.
The duplicates may reside in your InBox or, if you move messages into personal folders, the duplicates may be spread across the Windows Mail folders.
It is difficult and time consuming to locate duplicate messages manually. This is especially so when the messages may be spread across multiple folders.
WM Duplicate Message Remover is the quick and painless solution to your duplicate message problems. Click here to order on-line.
WM Duplicate Message Remover ~ Features
- Find duplicate message in any folder or group of folders.
- Match messages based upon a number of conditions, including: Sender, Time, Date, Subject and Message Content.
- Search for duplicates created within the any date range or without date limits.
- Delete the duplicates, or move them to a separate folder for analysis.
- Define the "priority" for the move or delete of the messages.