Download WM Duplicate Message Remover
We encourage you to download and install WM Duplicate Remover for evaluation purposes. The evaluation copy will cease to operate 15 days after the first use. When a license for the software is purchased, you will receive a product license key which will remove the 15 day evaluation time limit.
- When you purchase the license for WM Duplicate Remover, all of your settings, etc from the evaluation will be preserved.
- The evaluation version will only move/delete 5 duplicate messages per run. This limit does not, of course, exist in the licensed version.
- If you have already purchased a license and need to re-install the program,you may use the evaluation download. After installing, simply enter your product registration key to remove the evaluation copy limits.
Download and install as follows:
- Click the button at the right to download the setup program [wmdmr-setup.exe] [The current download is version 1.3.0]
- When you see the message "Would you like to open the file or save it...", choose "Save".
- Choose a location on your system to save the downloaded file (e.g. "My Documents" or "My Downloads"). Remember where you chose to save it!
- Useful Hint: If you use IE, remove the check from "Close this dialog box when download completes".
- When the download is complete, 'Open" the folder (in Windows Explorer) where you saved the download.
- Double click on the file named wmdmr-setup to install WM Duplicate Remover.
- WM Duplicate Remover operates only on 32 bit versions of Windows Vista™ and the Windows Mail™ program.
- If you use Outlook Express - click here for the Outlook Express Duplicate Remover.